Sunday 14 August 2016

INTRODUCTION: How to succeed as a woman

Hello,
It feels good to be actively blogging and doing what I love to do beside radio presenting and being a Mum.

A while back I had written a couple of posts about successful people, I have also posted on pregnancy (What to expect, my experiences and the experience of a friend, the foods I loved to eat). Feel free to check previous posts. Today and in subsequent posts, I will blog about something that is almost a cross between them, 'HOW TO SUCCEED AS A WOMAN'.

If at any point you have looked at Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala and other women who may or may not have their own families but have made a success of their lives, you will agree with me that their current state does not give you a peep into their past efforts. Why not join me to step on the shoulders of these 'giants' as we navigate through life. If you are a woman or you know a woman, you need to read the next 10 posts and share them with friends and family so stick with me and get a front row access and the possible passcodes these women have.

Also, the comments section has been enabled for non-google mail users, please subscribe to my blog and leave your comments. See you tomorrow.
Merci

PEARL

4 comments:

  1. Nice post Pearl...I guess you already know all the women in my life..lol, looking for lady folks to bring along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do I?
      Thank you for reading, subscribe for more and share accross your media platforms. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Nice post... Looking forward to more episodes. I think I hv things to learn too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is a lot to 'glean'. Please stay reading. Thank you

      Delete