Wednesday 17 August 2016

PLANNING LIFE TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY

Hello,

I am glad we have made it thus far, I hope you have put to use what you have learned from part 1 and 2? If you missed them, go back and check them because they will definitely benefit you.

PLAN LIFE TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY. Do I sound like an anti- faith individual who could use some faith right now? Are you the 'leave it to luck and happenstance, it will turn out fine' kind of individual? Or are we a mixture of both?

SEE MORE>>>


Last two years I realised something, my sister planned her children's birth. She was born in December, had her first child in December, her second child was also due in December but arrived early (Late November). This gave me the lesson which I found as a common factor in the lives of most (actually ALL I have seen but I use 'most' to be politically correct) successful women.

you have to plan work, births, success, meals, everything. The wise plan their death by writing a will and religious people plan where to spend eternity. There is a popular saying ' If you fail to plan, you plan to fail'. So why do most of us fail to plan? 'Religiousity'? Tradition?

There is the need to plan as much as lies within your power and just like my sister's second birth, even if you do not hit the bull's eye; you do not land very far.
How much success do you need? Set goals for yourself and plan to get there.
The mistake we make is that we like to select what we will plan for. we believe there are things we should deliberately not plan for. I like to think differently, most things God has given us wisdom to plan for. For instance, your day should be planned, you should have a plan for your week.
Start planning today and over time, you gain mastery and visibly see the progress made toward goal achievement.

In the 10th part of this series, I hope to include time sheets that will help you with planning. next post scheduled for tomorrow will be about something I have blogged about in a former post regarding work and play.

I will love to hear from you, please leave your comments below, subscribe to my blogposts and share to all. Thank you.

PEARL

2 comments: