Thursday 18 August 2016

CAN WORK EQUAL PLAY?

Hello,

Let us get straight to it, I am sure you have benefited from the previous three posts (Part 1,2,3). If you missed the introduction as well as previous posts see 'Introduction' , 'Part 1' ...

Just as a reminder, we are looking at how to succeed as a woman. The aim of this series of blog posts is to give you a front row access to the lives of successful Nigerian women and show what has helped them be successful so we can replicate or move closer to success.

SEE MORE>>>

I always seemed to get distracted by checking what was going on in the entertainment industry and I was a radio presenter at Ujima radio, Bristol. I always had an interesting commentary and spin on things. Whether it was comedy, music, movies or entertainment news, it always intrigued me. My friend who realised I would have 3 hours and spend half on the web searching entertainment suggested I make my play work for me. As he said, 'Never spend time playing without it being beneficial to you' and suggested more or less blogging thus my blogging story began. Thank you 'Dipo for this.

For you reading this, your idea of play may be cooking, taking pictures, visiting places, writing stories or articles, creating designs or art. Whatever your fun is, ask yourself how you can benefit from it. Please bear in mind that benefit or reward is not only financial. Benefit could be tangible or intangible, goodwill, acknowledgement e.t.c.

In the end, you may begin to earn from it financially. So I already said it.
FIND WORK WITH PLAY or PLAY WITH WORK.

I hope you enjoyed reading this part, do not forget we have 6 more parts to go. Please do the following:
1.) Share this blog post on your social media platforms
2.) Subscribe to my blog posts.   THANK YOU.

PEARL

5 comments:

  1. Work can really become play and fun and rewarding in various ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True...Find work with play and play with work
    'DIPO

    ReplyDelete